
This is a super easy recipe, and most people probably have everything they need right in the house. I made this last night and I enjoyed it!
2 large apples, cut in half
2 tbsp. butter, melted
2 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tbsp. flour
4 tbsp. oats
pinch of cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350. Cut apples in half and remove core and seeds.
In a small bowl combine all ingredients. Spoon on top of apple. Place apples on cookie sheet and bake in oven for 30 minutes. Serve warm (also great with whipped cream or ice cream).
Yum! That sounds good...and simple!
ReplyDeleteGood idea! Really simple-we have tons of apples and I keep meaning to make a dessert to serve w/ whipped cream-since I have like 2 tubs in the freezer to use up. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Melanie! I'm so curious... who did their residency at Beaumont? I've worked the ER for the past 10 years... maybe I know him/her? Thanks for stoppy by my site :)
ReplyDelete