Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Cook Yourself Thin
There is a new show on Lifetime called "Cook Yourself Thin". They take people's favorite meals and they remake them to have less calories. I'm excited to try some of the recipes. They looked really interesting! There is a website where the recipes are listed after each episode airs. It's only been on for 2 days (as of today) so not much is up. I'll let you know if I find any recipes that I really like. Click here for the website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohh!! I need to check it out! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI just set my DVR to record all episodes! Can't wait to watch the first one tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteIt's me again-Just watched 3 in a row while John took Anne out and Jamie and I "bonded" while I fed him. They are GREAT! I LOVE some of the ideas! Being a wanna-be vegetarian I was suprirsed at how many of the dishes would actually work for me. I can't wait til summer so I can try the Eggplant stackers!
ReplyDeleteI bought the cookbook and am trying a few recipes this week. The dessert section alone looks like it was well worth the $12. Hopefully everything tastes as good as it sounds & looks.
ReplyDelete