1 package yellow cake mix
1 package instant pudding, vanilla
3 eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 ripe bananas, cut into pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
1/4 tsp nutmeg
Heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 or 12 cup Bundt pan. If using a 10 cup pan, fill 3/4 full and make 3-4 cupcakes with the remaining batter.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients 2 minutes on medium speed. Spoon into prepared pan.
Bake at 325 for 55 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan, cool completely on rack. If desired sprinkle with powdered sugar.
*This is very good with vanilla ice cream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did it turn out?? I know you said "very good" but is this from kraft? This is gonna be Jamie's very first birthday cake!! I had already decided so too funny you already made it!
ReplyDeleteI got it years ago from my friend Laura and I'm not sure where she got it from. It was delicious-I loved it!
ReplyDeleteI made these today... accidentally forgot the oil, so they were stuck in the pan but still tasted GREAT! I made mini muffins and regular was a perfect amount of batter! Muffins only need 30-35 mins on 325.
ReplyDelete